Be kind. The world is a loud and unkind place, and we all need somewhere quiet for our souls. This is that somewhere. Extend grace and remember that we all have a story that the world knows nothing about.
In 2009, the FTC revised their disclosure policy to protect consumers from intentionally misleading advertising from any entity or company. Therefore…
- The content of this blog is a source of income, and may therefore be used to promote goods and services.
- I will only promote those goods and services that I am personally familiar with.
- Products provided by our advertising partners are provided free of charge in exchange for an honest opinion—this in no way guarantees a positive review.
- All of the opinions here are trustworthy—whether or not there is compensation from the partners involved.
- My number one priority is my readers—I will never, in any way, compromise my integrity in order to generate income.
Lemons and Pearls is not responsible in any capacity for the outcome of shared information from this site.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
This policy is subject to change without notice, and was last updated on February 14, 2017. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at lemonsandpearlsblog (at) gmail.com